Position based in: Patna (Bihar)
Want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (myspahub.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic MarSal Specialist to drive growth and help venue partners maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation on the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, is detail oriented, can prioritize effectively, has a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Pune, Bangalore and Bihar. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leaders. Our customers transact hundreds of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for merchants on all account management activities
- Take ownership of assigned accounts, support merchant on-boarding and help drive SaaS platform adoption
- Optimize listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximize conversions
- Effectively analyze reports, execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated from existing accounts
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions and churn
- Ensure positive merchant experience through effective communication, swift resolution of merchant inquiries and requests, sound decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
- Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and collaborate with sales to create additional value for merchants
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- 2-3 years of account management experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying